We are looking for a commissioning Engineer. If you are a performance-oriented team player with good cooperative skills, sees other disciplines needs and dependencies this might be the right opportunity for you.
- Prepare and maintain the project Completion system.
- Develop and maintain system boundary drawings according to the Completion Strategy.
- Develop and deliver multi-disciplinary test procedures.
- Plan, prepare and execute Commissioning & Start-up on a multi-disciplinary level.
- Ensure that the HSSE aspects are thoroughly considered, planned, implemented, and followed up for commissioning activities.
- Follow-up MC at the construction site.
- Attend and verify FATs at supplier’s location when required.
- Coordinate and execute multi-discipline punch inspection in collaboration with Customer.
- Follow-up suppliers, subcontractors, preservation and final delivery.
- Take responsibility and prepare the final handover to Customer.
- Master (M. Sc) or bachelor (B. Sc) within the relevant field. However, relevant work experience could compensate for formal education.
- Preferably min 3 years commissioning engineering experience.
- Excellent understanding of MC and commissioning
- Good multi discipline understanding of working procedures.
- Valid Offshore certification
- Good verbally and written English knowledge
- Must understand and speak Norwegian
For more information – please contact Krister Karlsen at 411 33 729 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates will be reviewed continuously