Are you a completion engineer with experience from oil and gas? Then we have your next assignment!
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a completion engineer with experience in creating MC and Commissioning packages, working with job cards, and ensuring that certifications are issued and in order.
This is a 2-year long contract, and some of your responsibilities will include the following:
- Creating MC and Commissioning Packages, Electronic Job Cards, and Handover Dossiers
- Establishing and securing follow-up of verification activities to ensure quality
- Participating in MC punch out onsite
- Delivering the necessary input to work preparation
- Filling out MCCR/MCCL and follow up with Preservation Coordinator
- Establishing commissioning procedures
- Marking up As-Built Drawings and documents for further processing by the document control team
We think you should have some of the following qualifications and skillsets:
- Relevant higher education
- Minimum 4 years’ experience with completion activities
- Good understanding of the project lifecycle
- Valid offshore certificate
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English
- The ability to work well in a team to meet targets and deadlines
As a consultant for Vega Consultants, you will receive competitive compensation and benefits and regular follow-up and support throughout your contract.
Candidates will be assessed continuously, so send us your application today!
For more information regarding the role, or any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Krister K. Dahlberg at 411 33 729.