On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Control Systems Engineer.
You will participate in the full development cycle, from early idea maturation through concept feasibility and all the way to detailed design and qualification. As a member of a multi-discipline product development team, you will be taking responsibility for control systems related parts and modules in a project.
Some of your responsibilities will be
- Develop control and communication systems
- Integrate DualLink with rig and service company systems
- Connect downhole sensors to the cloud
- Enable remote operations and remote support
- Sub-contractor follow-up
You have experience and knowledge in several of these areas:
- Industrial IT and IOT
- Communication protocols
- Embedded systems programming
- User interface development
- Edge computing and Cloud services
- Drilling and well operations and equipment
Your qualification is
- University degree in Automation or Cybernetics
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience
If you are looking for interesting challenges and an opportunity to make a difference in an agile, growing and inclusive organization, this could be your next role. We offer a competitive package, large degree of flexibility, and good opportunities for continuous competency development.
Candidates will be reviewed continuously