We are currently experiencing high activity level and are looking for a colleague who join our payroll and accounting team to assume responsibility for time control-related tasks. We are seeking someone who is proactive, service-oriented, with attention to details and excellent collaborative skills.
Startup asap and 1 year contract
• Weekly quality control of time data: compliance with regulations, rotation schemes, etc.
• Correction of errors and discrepancies
• Helpdesk support for time tracking
• Ensure timesheets are completed within deadlines
• Implementation of new controls as needed
• Access management for time capture system
• Various other ad hoc tasks
• Proficient in Excel
• Strong Norwegian and English language skills, both oral and written
• Additional useful qualifications:
• Understanding of tariffs and knowledge of payroll regulations is an advantage but not a requirement
• Experience in timekeeping, onshore or offshore, is an advantage
• Ability to work accurately under pressure and willingness to meet tight deadlines
• High work capacity and ability to follow through