Vega Consultants AS
Responsibilities and tasks for Electrical Engineer:
- Participate in concept, FEED studies and tender work.
- Power management system
- Detail engineering / engineering in larger projects.
- Prepare documentation, job packages and create procedure descriptions for work performance or testing.
- Self-control and disciplinary control of drawings and documents.
- Supplier follow-up engineer responsible for the package.
- Tender work / Estimation of disciplinary assignments based on technical description.
- Discipline administration, progress reporting, participation in multidiscipline meetings
- Structural calculations of main, secondary and outfitting steel for permanent and temporary phases
- Software Feebdok, Light calc. and Heat tracing calc.
- Prepare EWP’s (Engineering Work Packs) and follow-up outfitting Contractor
Qualifications for Electrical Engineer:
- Technical college, university college (Bachelor) or Master.
- 10-15 years of experience from offshore related projects, both new facilities and modifications to facilities in operation.
- Good knowledge of NORSOK and electrical requirements
- Candidates with installation and/ or EWP experience preferred
- Familiar with Norsok and other statutory requirements.
- AutoCAD experience is preferable
- Ability to work in teams and independently.
- Systematic and accurate.
- Good communication and cooperation skills.
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge of Norwegian language will be preferred
- 1 year
Candidates will be reviewed continuously
41 13 37 29