Our client is currently offering several exciting opportunities in renewable, transition and oil & gas projects. They are looking to strengthen their method department to further develop their study-, project- and tender teams. Method plays a central role in planning and implementing optimal solutions in all phases of a projects.
We are looking for people with a solid understanding of fabrication and installation requirements to participate in detail planning, preparing and follow-up of method’s scope.
Position Profile and competence
- Solid construction experience and understanding of construction requirements. Using experience as a basis for setting the standard of method deliverables.
- Experience or interest in 3D tools to help visualize planned methods
Typical tasks and deliverables
- Develop method documents focusing on handling, installation and testing of piping
- Provide input to engineering on construction friendly piping design
- Align piping fabrication, installation and testing scope with the projects sectioning, prefab, pre-outfitting and installation strategies.
- Maintain interface to assure flow of information between all involved parties
- Participate in method/constructability workshops where scope is presented and reviewed
- Coordinate with all disciplines to ensure a multidiscipline coverage of scope
- Provide input to ad-hoc engineering reviews/studies
- Ensure that HSE and quality requirements are identified and described within area of responsibility
- Method descriptions in Word or PowerPoint
- 2D/3D sketches describing field welds/boundaries/handling & rigging/access, etc.
- Present, communicate and follow up methods with construction, engineering and planning.
Interfaces and coordination
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Good understanding of construction and engineering processes
- Ability to work systematically and to communicate and cooperate with other involved parties to allow a safe and efficient project execution
- Demonstrate initiative and a willingness to learn and continuously improve on performance
- Able to work effectively in small to large multi-disciplinary teams, and share and transfer knowledge within teams
- Effectively manage changes to work tasks and the work environment
Candidates will be reviewed continuously