- Job title: Field Engineer
- Location: Stavanger
- Employment type: Contract (1 year with good possibilities for extension)
Our client in the oil and gas industry is looking for a Field Engineer with experience in electrical engineering from Norwegian projects.
As Field Engineer, you will have the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Participate in the CSS (construction site service) – Field engineer group
- Constant interaction with other members of own discipline and all related to work being executed.
- Follow-up interdisciplinary documentation.
- Delegate to construction team smaller tasks, investigate technical hold codes and lift issues to correct level.
- Follow-up Tec-FE hold’s and Creating construction change requests.
- Coordination between construction and engineering.
Desired qualifications and experience:
Ideally, you will have previous hands-on experience in evaluating electrical systems, products, components and applications. You will also have the following:
- Technical education, BSc/MSc
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience working on Norwegian projects. Please note that CVs with less than 3 years’ Norwegian experience will not be eligible.
- Knowledge of and experience with reading layout drawings, loop drawings, termination diagram, P&ID and job card.
- Experience using NORSOK Standard
- IECEX/ATEX/Compex, long experience with ATEX equipment can compensate for lack of formal course.
- FSE course high- and low voltage.
- Full professional proficiency in Norwegian, both written and spoken, is required.
As a consultant for Vega Consultants, you will receive competitive compensation and benefits and regular follow-up and support throughout your contract.
Does this sound like the next step for you?
Candidates will be reviewed continuously, so if this sounds like an exciting opportunity, send us your CV today!
For more information about the position, please call Krister K. Dahlberg at 411 33 729
Candidates will be reviewed continuously