We are looking for a skilled worker with technical education and experience from positions on brownfields projects as commissioning and handover comm.eng offshore
Hands- on Commissioning & Electrical Engineering professional with expertise in all facets of evaluating electrical systems, products, components and applications.
- Be familiar with project Completion requirements as commissioning, writing commissioning procedures and project EIT Design (P&ID/SLD/Block Diagram/Loops/IO’s) and project system boundaries.
- With Ex inspection qualifications
- With HV and LV experience
- ATEX (Ex) experience, certificate
- Be familiar with PCS (PIMS) for generating status reports and uploading in system Check records complete.
- Check records and add in Job packs prior release to Construction
- Writing commissioning procedures.
- Loops based upon Loop diagrams generated by Engineering
- Linking in PCS Tags Event(s) to MC Packs.
- Review Job packs generated by Engineering and link to relevant Tag Event(s) in PCS
- Teknisk Fagskole, BCS /MSC Education
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in Norwegian projects
- Experience with Norsok Standard
- One year with possibilities for extension
- Norwegian (or Scandinavian)
CV`s with less than 3 years’ experience working in Norwegian projects will not be evaluated.
If you think this position sounds interesting, then we hope to hear from you!
For more information – please contact Krister Karlsen at 411 33 729 or email@example.com
Candidates will be reviewed continuously