Our client is looking for an HR Advisor to complement their team in a period of high activity.
The scope of this role is both operational front-line HR support to dedicated departments, as well as development and implementation of policies and practices across the business. You will be required to provide HR advice on a wide range of issues such as employment conditions, industrial relations, performance management, process and polices.
Work scope and tasks
- Manage recruitment processes from a-z for assigned departments.
- Manage and follow-up of the induction process, suggest and implement improvements.
- Own the data accuracy and processing of HR transactions for assigned departments
- Advise and coach Managers on employee-related matters and offer support on key areas of employee capability development and performance management.
- Development and/or implementation of various HR programs, policies and practices, with a special focus on GDPR, Employee Guide and Management System.
- Participate in internal and external audits
- Maintain knowledge of current legislation and market trends.
- Follow up of overtime according to legislative rules
- Work collaboratively with the HR teams locally and globally to continuously improve service delivery to the business
- Maintains knowledge of current legislation, market trends and best practices; researches and recommends changes to policy as needed.
- Participate or manage Ad hoc projects according to business requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business, HR, or similar.
- 3-5 years of experience within HR
- Fully functional in all MS Office products, especially Word and Excel.
- Experience with HRIS
We also think you will thrive in this role if:
- You are a passionate, high-energy individual with a strategic and analytical mindset with the ability to connect with managers and employees at all levels of the organization.
- You are able to build appropriate, constructive, and effective business relationships throughout the organization, using diplomacy and tactfulness
- You are action oriented. You achieve results set by yourself and others, meet timelines, push to achieve stretch goals, and demonstrate enthusiasm, persistence and tenacity.
- You can examine problems carefully and thoroughly and understand their interdependencies. You can gather information and ideas from many sources and evaluate them appropriately.
This is an 18-month long contract, with good possibilities for extension, based in Stavanger.
If this sounds like the next step in your HR career, we would love to hear from you! As our client would like the right candidate to start as soon as possible, candidates will be reviewed continuously.
Candidates will be reviewed continuously