For our client we are looking for a one year maternity coverage for one of their great HR Partners.
As part of their fantastic HR team you will have very varied working weeks and many interesting and fun challenges coming your way. Their work environment is characterized by a high pace, drive and commitment for both the HR subject and our employees.
Are you solution-oriented, have a clear communication and are good at relationship building? Then we would like to hear from you!
- Be the first point of contact for employees and people leaders on general HR requests
- Act as an advisor towards people leaders for individual employee needs & HR processes
- Have to have strong knowledge of the Norwegian Working Environment Act
- Be an expert on HR processes in general, such as sick leave follow-up, performance related issues, compliance, employee engagement – to mention some
- Be the HR representative to the Working Environment Group (AMU)
- Contribute to HR internal projects
- Be tasked with supporting different legal entities within the business
- Work closely with other team members to find good solutions and drive improvements
- Day visits to other sites must be expected.
- Knowledge with OCS and Workday is appreciated, but not required.
- Experience with CBA’s will be seen as an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Human Resources)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong problem solving skills
For more information contact Grethe Borg at tlf 905 21 929.