Are you a HVAC engineer with PRE experience? Then we have your next assignment.
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a HVAC Engineer with experience in procurement and concept studies. As HVAC Engineer, you will fulfill both a technical and a functional role, assisting with design and calculations, and overseeing procurement activities.
Some of your tasks and areas of responsibility will be:
- Act as Package Responsible Engineer (PRE), overseeing procurement and follow-up of equipment, and liasing with subcontractors
- Act as Package Responsible Discipline Engineer (PRD)
- Participate in all project phases from early stage / concept studies to execution and commissioning
- Provide technical input to planning and installation
- Complete HVAC design and calculations
Ideally, you will have some of the following qualifications and personal attributes:
- Relevant technical education
- Minimum 3 years experience from the oil and gas industry
- Experience with working to relevant legislations- and standards (NORSOK)
- 2D/3D drawing- & modelling skills is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Previous experience in collaborating with multiple disciplines in projects
- Good cooperation and communication skills, as well as a desire to show initiative and take responsibility
This is a 1 year contract based in Stavanger, and our client would like the right candidate to start as soon as possible.
As a consultant for Vega Consultants, you will receive competitive compensation and benefits and regular follow-up and support throughout your contract.
Candidates will be assessed and contacted continuously, so don’t wait to send us your application!
Candidates will be reviewed continuously