Vega Consultants AS
Instrument & Telecom Engineer
Responsibilities and tasks for Instrument & Telecom Engineer:
- Instrument Engineer to prepare EWP and follow-up SRU Module outfitting Contractor.
- Prepare drawings for installation (layout, termination, process hook-up, indexes, loops etc.).
- Update tag and documentation info in ProArc.
- Follow-up of instrument packages and vendor documentation.
- Prepare EWP (Engineering Work Packs).
- Prepare MTO’s for bulk (tubing, fitting, cables etc.) and tagged items.
- Follow-up of yard installation work and respond to site queries.
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience.
- Candidates with installation and/ or EWP experience preferred.
- Ability to work in teams and independently.
- Good communication and cooperation skills.
- Fluent in English and Norwegian.
- Systematic and accurate.
- Experience with ProArc and ProCosys.
- Familiar with Norsok and other statutory requirements
Location: Oslo or Stavanger
Duration: Temporary / hire in 1 year
Candidates will be reviewed continuously
41 13 37 29