We are seeking a candidate who wishes to work with invoice handling on behalf of our client in the oil and gas industry.
This is an entry-level role comprised of the following tasks:
- Sorting invoices
- Gathering information and forwarding invoices (mostly manual work)
- Checking and processing logged hours for onward invoicing
- Collaborate with the resource, finance and construction departments for clarifications
There are no requirements regarding education and background, but you would ideally have the following personal qualities:
- Able to work independently
- Good communication skills
- Fluent both written and orally in Norwegian
- Some Excel knowledge is preferable
This is an excellent opportunity for recent graduates or young professionals eager to enter the oil and gas industry.
This contract lasts for 1 year – with possibilities for extension – and our client wishes for the right candidate to start as soon as possible.
Does this sound like something for you? Then do not hesitate to send us your application, or get in touch with Leah Jespersen at 413 32 939.