On behalf of our client, we are looking for a candidate with a mechanical engineering background to work as a jobsetter. This is a varied role, and includes the following reponsibilities:
- Perform discipline internal check of completed job cards.
- Establish job card entries in IFS.
- Make man-hour estimations for planned SOW.
- Prepare MTO for the job-cards.
- Describe installation method/sequence and any dependencies to other works.
- Report Progress on job card preparation.
- Review safety issues related to execution of the planned work and assess the need for SJA.
- Participate in discipline internal check of completed job cards.
- Provide discipline lead with input to weekly/monthly reports.
- Verify that latest revisions of drawings are used, prior to issuance of job-card.
- Mechanical engineer or mechanical worker license with experience within work prep.
This is engagement is based in Stavanger and lasts for 1 year, with possibilities for extension.
Norwegian and English proficiency is required.
Does this sound like an exciting opportunity? Apply today! Candidates will be reviewed on a continuous basis.
Candidates will be reviewed continuously