On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Junior Instrument Engineer wishing to further develop their skills and knowledge within modification and maintenance engineering.
This exciting opportunity will give you hands-on experience in the oil and gas industry, and your tasks and responsibilities will include:
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Assisting with studies and execution work in modification and maintenance projects
- Preparation of instrument design documents (layouts, hook-ups, block diagrams, etc.).
- Assembling job cards
- Developing detailed instrument design
To succeed in this role, you will ideally have the following qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in instrument or electrical engineering
- Proficiency in MS Office, TIME, MIPS, MicroStation, NavisWorks and Cabsys
- You are willing to learn and enjoy taking on new tasks and challenges
- You have strong communication skills and can communicate with colleagues across disciplines and job functions
- Familiarity with NORSOK and other Norwegian standards
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- You are able to gain a good understanding of project requirements and deliver work that meets these
- Some experience from the oil and gas industry is beneficial
This is a long contract based in Kristiansund, and our client wishes the right candidate to start as soon as possible.
As a consultant for Vega Consultants, you will receive competitive compensation and benefits and regular follow-up and support throughout your contract.
If this sounds like the next step in your engineering career, then we would love to hear from you! Candidates will be assessed continuously.
Candidates will be reviewed continuously