On behalf of our client, we are looking for a LCI & Document Controller with experience in the oil and gas industry.
As LCI & Document Controller, you will act as Point of Contact with representatives from sub-suppliers and clients. You will also oversee package follow-up and address any quality issues of concern.
Your tasks and areas of responsibilities will include the following:
- Ensure a timely and coordinated execution of the identified LCI activities
- Monitor performance of LCI work in project organization
- Verify supplier document requirement list and supplier document list
- Assist in verification of suppliers final documentation
- Verify LCI handover prior to Ready for Commissioning/Ready for Operation (RFC/RFO)
- Ensure correct transfers to Client databases
- Provide reporting of LCI progress against LCI milestones (RFC/RFO)
- Verify Final LCI deliverables prior to handover to Client.
- Ensure that all DCC & LCI tasks required by the project, is carried out in accordance with the main contract requirements and other project specific specifications
- Act as ProArc Super User
Ideally, you will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience
- Bachelor Degree in engineering (any field) or min. 3 years’ experience working with LCI
- Knowledge of international codes and standards, such as NORSOK and others related to LCI
- Ability to work in teams and independently
- Systematic and accurate
- Good knowledge of ProArc, Excel and PowerBI
- Good communication and cooperation skills
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of Norwegian language will be preferred
As a consultant for Vega Consultants, you will receive competitive compensation and benefits and regular follow-up and support throughout your contract.
Candidates will be assessed continuously, so send us your application today!
If you have any questions regarding this position, don’t hesitate to contact Leah Jespersen at 413 32 939.
Candidates will be reviewed continuously