Are you a project planner with experience in project coordination and logistics planning? Then we have your next assignment for you!
On behalf of our client, we are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Project Management Specialist to help ensure that projects and their processes are carried out in a smooth, timely and cost-effective manner.
As Project Management Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that project implementation, as well as work packages and constraints, are accurately integrated into project planning scenarios.
- Responsible for monitoring progress and producing accurate projections.
- Ensuring other functions have access to accurate current reports and projections and that relevant reports are available tothe customer.
- Advising Functional managers regarding projects, processes and procedures in their own field.
- Handling PO´s and requisitions (internal/external)
- Overseeing work packages to workshop (mob/demob/tool drawings etc.)
- Overseeing internal movements of tooling and equipment
- Handling communication with colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered
Ideally, you will have the following qualifications and personal qualities:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Project Management).
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Project Planning
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
This is a 1-year contract, beginning in June 2023, and the position is based in Stavanger.
As a consultant for Vega Consultants, you will receive competitive compensation and benefits, and regular follow-up and support throughout your contract.
If this sounds like the position for you, then we hope to hear from you!
Candidates will be reviewed continuously