- Job title: MC System Responsible Engineer (Instrumentation)
- Location: Stavanger
- Duration: 1-year contract
- Work time: Day-shift, no rotation.
On behalf of our client in the oil and gas industry, we are looking for a MC Systems Responsible Engineer (Instrumentation). In this role, you will be responsible for completing and delivering the RFCC for all 75/98 subsystems.
MC Systems Responsible Engineer responsibilities and tasks:
- Responsible to connect tags to dedicated Subsystems.
- Responsible to lead/prioritize hand over of MCC/RFCC’s for dedicated MC packs/SS.
- Responsible to call out for joint punch rounds on MC packs according to plan schedule.
- Review Job packs generated by Engineering and link to relevant Tag Event(s) in PCS.
- Extract from PCS check records and add in Job packs prior release to Construction.
- Review/Provide input to PO’s and liaise any queries with vendors/PRE’s.
- Collaborate closely with MC Field Engineers.
Desired qualifications and experience:
- Degree or technical certificate in relevant field. Previous experience can compensate for lack of formal education.
- Experience with MC within the specified discipline
- Knowledge of relevant ISO standards
- Knowledge of project Completion requirements and project Design (Specs/P&ID/SLD/Block Diagrams/Loops/IO’s).
- Knowledge og project system boundaries
- Familiarity with using PIMS CMS in generating status reports and running system checks
Does this sound like the job for you?
As a consultant for Vega Consultants, you will receive competitive compensation and benefits, and regular follow-up and support throughout your contract.
Candidates will be assessed continuously, so send us your application today!
For more information regarding the role, or any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Krister K. Dahlberg at 411 33 729.