Vega Consultants AS
For our client we are looking for a senior planner within projects Water Treatment, and Energy projects. Graduates are also encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Planning- and project control participate in our clients project control team. Includes project work in multidiscipline teams.
- Responsible for preparing and follow up progress plans through all phases of the project according to the client’s requirements. This includes subsupliers review and ITP planning.
- Support portfolio project control. Support Tender and study team with portfolio plans -ongoing projects and future project opportunities.
- Collaborate with discipline leads, project manager and procurement to maintain correct project schedule throughout the project
- Responsible for Safran / PrimaVera system
- Support to potential extra work and change control. Ensure that the project schedule is revised based on variation orders
- Point of contact with large client/sub-supplier planner
Qualifications for Planner:
- Technical college, university college (Bachelor) or Master.
- Knowledge of NORSOK’s coding structure is preferred
- Experience with EPCI project phases is preferred
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge and independent user of either: Safran Project/Enterprise or Primavera
- Leadership ability. Can work independent and in large team. Chairing planning meetings with all disciplines, engineering procurement and construction.
- Systematic and accurate.
- Good communication and cooperation skills.
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge of Norwegian language will be preferred
- Proficient in MS Office applications
Candidates will be reviewed continuously
90 52 19 29