We are seeking experienced process engineers to assist our clients in their oil and gas projects.
We have several openings at the moment, and a more specific job description will be provided upon application, but some of your tasks and responsibilities will include:
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Serve as Discipline lead and discipline coordinator for studies
- Develop and perform quality checks on process system deliverables, such as P&ID, PFD/UFD, process datasheets, line sizing and line list, calculation reports, and process/system documentation.
- Prepare for and actively participate in HAZOP, process design reviews, and other safety reviews.
- Conduct and evaluate process simulations.
- Ensure timely job progress as per schedule and uphold required quality standards, such as ISO 9001 or project-specific guidelines
- Maintain effective communication with clients, task management, and other discipline engineers to facilitate accurate and timely information exchange.
Desired qualifications and experience
- Relevant education at BSc or MSc level within science/engineering
- Minimum 3 years’ previous experience from process engineering in the offshore industry, preferably from the North Sea
- Knowledge or relevant standards and regulations, such as Norsok, API, and client requirements
- Proficiency in standard Office software required and one or more process simulation tools (typically HYSYS, UniSim, etc.)
- Professional proficiency in both English and Norwegian
These are long-term contracts ranging from 1 to 3 years, and our client would like the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
As a consultant for Vega Consultants, you will receive competitive compensation and benefits and regular follow-up and support throughout your contract.
Candidates will be assessed continuously, so send us your application today!
For more information regarding the role, or any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Kjersti Jonker on 977 04 446.