Duration: 12 months.
Application deadline: 30.04.2023
Duties and responsibilities
• Ensure that Procurement is done in accordance with Company rules and regulations as well as public law
• Preparation and maintenance of procurement plans
• Preparation of Inquiries, clarifications, evaluations and placing of orders
• Order follow-up,
• Keep the project personnel aware of the procurement status.
• Relevant previous experience in an offshore procurement and/or logistic environment
• SAP experience is preferable
• Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Must be able to cooperate across disciplines and departments.
• Oral and written communication skills in both Norwegian and English.
• General computer skills (Word/XL) SAP ERP System
Candidates will be reviewed continuously