On behalf of our client, we are seeking a skilled Project Engineer with experience from the Norwegian oil and gas industry. As a Project Engineer, you will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating multidiscipline teams, as well as maintaining effective communication among all project stakeholders. Your focus will be on monitoring and reporting on progress, and ensuring that the project adheres to financial and regulartory constraints and plans.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Follow up and coordinate multidiscipline teams
- Establish good communication between all team members involved in the project’s execution phase
- Ensure that projects are carried out with good financial and risk management
- Progress and contract management
- Follow-up of detailed design, fabrication, testing and offshore installation
- Ensure that project adheres to relevant requirements and regulations, in accordance with current legislation
- Monitoring and reporting on project milestones
- Taking an innovative approach to project management and assuming an active role in improving work processes and routines
Desired qualifications and personal qualities:
- 5-10 years relevant experience. Note: CVs with less than 3 years’ experience from Norwegian projects will not be evaluated
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
- Strong multidiscipline knowledge in oil and gas
- Proactive and solutions oriented
- Ability to forge strong and collaborative relationships with a range of stakeholders
This is a 1-year contract based in Stavanger, which will most likely be extended.
As a consultant for Vega Consultants, you will receive competitive compensation and benefits and regular follow-up and support throughout your contract.
Does this sound like the next step for you?
Candidates will be reviewed continuously, so if this sounds like an exciting opportunity, send us your CV today!
For more information about the position, please call Grethe Borg on tlf. 905 21 929.
Kandidater vil bli vurdert fortløpende