Vega Consultants AS
- Responsible for maintaining and making available as necessary complete and current project documents and related information throughout the project cycle.
- Elaborates proposals for improvement in approaches, methods, procedures and processes in the own field.
- Handles communication with direct colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered.
- Contributes to project as a team member.
- Work goals typically take 1-3 month to complete and results are seen immediately or within 1-2 months
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Project Management).
- Strong MS Office skills are required
- Previous experience in a similar role or coordinator role
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Maternity cover up to 12 months
- Could suit Project Coordinator looking to gain experience within a Project Management role
For more information – please call Grethe Borg 905 21 929
90 52 19 29