Vega Consultants AS
SAS Package Responsible Engineer
SAS Package Responsible Engineer based in Trondheim.
- Coordinating and follow up technical procurement activities
- Use of procurement control system for performance of the procurement work process.
- Establish technical requisition and specification for the procurement packages
- Attend activities such as kick off, multi discipline workshops, client/supplier meetings
- Perform verification and approval of supplier documents and drawings
- Review technical solutions and comment FAT procedures
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor (B. Sc) of engineering. However, relevant work experience may compensate for lack of formal education.
- Experience with Safety Automation Systems, power management systems, generator/turbine control systems and similar.
- Knowledge of system control diagrams, profibus/modbus and basic cybersecurity understanding
- English and Norwegian language proficiency
Candidates will be reviewed continuously
41 13 37 29