On behalf of our client, we are looking for Senior Installation Engineers with experience in SURF/Wind/Mooring projects. One position is regular working hours, and several positions are rotation-based.
As Senior Installation Engineers, you will have the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Deliver engineering and design documentation, including planning and execution, of relevant subsea construction and installation operations as part of a multi-discipline project team
- Tendering support on a range of work scopes
- Provide timely input to other disciplines e.g. dynamic installation analysis, structural design work and drafting
- Provide support on installation activities and products including ordering and delivery of SURF products (material, testing and manufacturing follow up)
- Deliver consistent, efficient and high-quality engineering driving safety and overall performance
- Present technical solutions at design reviews and risk assessments
- Provide input to project risk identification, assessment and management process
- Specify the procurement items that are required for your work scope
- Perform subcontractor follow up for delivery of products or installation aids related to your work scope in an adequate and well documented manner
- Attend offshore trips onboard construction vessels
- Experience within SURF Installation and Tie-in, Structural Installation and/or Mooring installation and hook up, is required.
- The candidates must have a valid offshore certificate.
These are 1-2 year long contracts, and our client would like the right candidates to start as soon as possible.
Does this sound like something for you?
Send us your CV today! Candidates will be reviewed continuously.
For more information or questions regarding the position, please call Grethe Borg on 905 21 929.
Kandidater vil bli vurdert fortløpende