Vega Consultants AS
Senior Piping Engineers/Designers
- Design and 3D modelling of piping systems.
- Manage and coordinate all the piping discipline’s tasks internally in a part-project.
- Area layout and 3D modelling of equipment.
- Estimation of piping activities.
- Participate in onshore/offshore surveys as required by the various projects.
- Communication with client.
- Ensure that interfaces towards other disciplines are handled in an efficient way.
- Generate drawings and other documents according to project requirements.
- Minimum 5-10 years of piping engineering experience.
- Minimum 3 years of Front-End study work experience.
- Master or bachelor’s degree.
- Ability to work independently in all phases of the project, through study to execution phases.
- Experience from modification projects in the onshore/offshore industry.
- Experience from performing site-surveys, pipe-routing through existing areas and locating tie-in positions to achieve a clash-free design is mandatory.
- Good knowledge of PDMS, general computer technology and experience from piping design is mandatory.
- Interest for, and competency in managing other engineers is a benefit.
- Knowledge of governing regulations and standards; international and Norsok.
- An advantage with work Experience from Middle East.
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English
For more information contact Magnus Kvaleberg at tlf 911 13 739
Candidates will be reviewed continuously.
91 11 37 39