For our client, we are looking for a Senior Planner with experience in offshore scheduling and managing costs. This contract lasts for at least one year, and is based in Stavanger.
Your duties and responsibilities would include:
- Creating and maintaining project/tender plan, ensuring identiﬁcation of long lead /critical items
- Coordination with the various operations and support units, to ensure timely and accurate cost data is available for preparation of cost reports.
- Preparation of cost report updates and report generation for review by Management
- Performing project progress monitoring duties, including identifying critical activities and reviewing forecasts, with progress achieved to date
- Ensuring contractors provide resource loaded schedules at determined intervals to make sure service is being completed on time and within budget.
- Supporting the use/integration of project and contract management systems, into the daily operation of the business. Work closely with the internal Document System (DS) to ensure that there is an integrated system between the DS and planning functions in projects so that progress is tracked.
- Receiving and analyzing Daily Progress Reports during offshore execution
You will have some or all of these qualifications:
- Educated to College or University degree level in a relevant field
- Demonstrates knowledge of the market and competitors (SURF industry) in order to align work with strategic goals.
- 3 – 5 years previous experience in a related field or area.
- Experience in Microsoft Project
- Experience from making detailed offshore schedules
- Safran experience also required
We will be reviewing candidates continuously, so don’t hesitate to send us your CV!
Candidates will be reviewed continuously