Picture this: you are a structural engineer with experience from brownfield projects and structural analysis, and you’re ready to take on a more senior role.
We have the perfect opportunity for you.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Senior Structural Analysis Engineer with extensive experience in structural design and analysis. As Senior Structural Analysis Engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Undertaking concept and layout development of structures
- Completing analyses and manual calculations of secondary and outfitting structures
- Preparing method descriptions
- Developing installation and removal methods
You will ideally have the following experience and qualifications:
- Master, Bachelor, or technical education
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in structural engineering
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English
- The ability to work effectively in teams
- Previous experience from Norwegian projects is preferred
As a consultant for Vega Consultants, you will receive competitive compensation and benefits and regular follow-up and support throughout your contract.
Candidates will be assessed continuously, so send us your application today!
For more information regarding the role, or any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Krister K. Dahlberg at 411 33 729.
Candidates will be reviewed continuously