Be part of subsea fabrication project to fabricate and deliver subsea spools and structures for Installation.
It is best that the person that comes to substitute knows how to do shop engineering, take out MTO, weld log, etc., since it is for substituting a person temporarily.
- Take responsibility for making and preparing work packages for production from design drawings given by client.
- Prepare drawings for fabrication in Microstation.
- Identify discrepancies or opportunities in design drawings that needs clarification with client.
- Identify parts and give them Pos numbers and create a MTO.
- Making procurement request and machining, roller service an steel material.
- Numbering of welds, creating weld test logs
- Create cutting sketches for plates and profiles
- Compile documentation in Jobpacks for production.
- Highly skilled and professional
- Experience with steeldesign and construction.
- Familiar with internal procedure for welding and cuttingsketches.
- Familiar with IFS datawarehouse
- Deliver consistent, efficient and high-quality work
- Be able to work independently
- BSC/ teknisk fagskole or similar
- 5 YEARS +
Candidates will be reviewed continuously