Sustainability and the Environment are part of our client`s main priorities. They ensure the sustainability of deliverables and activities, and on a yearly basis they establish Sustainability program that entails the Sustainable Goals. Responsibility means taking social, environmental and economic responsibility into account in all deliveries. Are you interested in Sustainability and the Environment, and be part of setting the Sustainability goals and Strategy, this can be an opportunity for you.
As the Sustainability & Environmental Advisor you will be responsible for Sustainability and then Environmental Management System and lead the identification of improvement areas within our projects, production and operations. The person we are looking for is a positive team builder, who is good at achieving results through collaboration. You will be part of the HSEQ team and work closely together with the project management teams.
- Responsible for Sustainability and the Environmental Management system (ISO 14001) the company
- Responsible for setting the Sustainability Program on a yearly basis including Environmental objectives and targets
- Together with project managers and the client`s management team identify potential Sustainability improvement initiatives
- Responsible for the internal reporting of scope 1, 2 and 3, for further reporting within the organization
- Responsible for update and maintenance of the client’s Environmental Aspects and Impacts Register
- Establish standardized routines for gathering of data, including quality check
- Support the projects in their BAT evaluations, waste management and project reporting connected to energy management and external environment
- Close collaboration together with Sales in developing sales material and Sustainability branding
- Contribute and drive internal and external communication towards Sustainability
- 3-5 years’ experience within Sustainability, Environment and ESG reporting
- Experience with conducting risk analysis within climate and ESG
- Demonstrate a visible and active commitment to achieving our clients and the individual projects Sustainability goals
- Experience with sustainability and environment towards our client`s activities is an advantage
- Interfaces towards project organization
- Ensure that all internal and external interfaces are identified and followed up within area of responsibility
Some qualifications are essential for our client. You identify with the values, and make Sustainability your priority number one as outlined in our strategy and contribute to our zero harm culture!
- 2 years contract – can be extended
- Favourable terms
For more information about this position – please call Grethe Borg 905 21 929
Candidates will be reviewed continuously